Accessibility Statement Fondation Air Liquide
Fondation Air Liquide undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Fondation Air Liquide Website.
The Fondation Air Liquide site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 60,29%:
- 41 compliant criteria
- 27 non-compliant criteria
- 38 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- The informative image in the footer has no text alternative.
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- The informative image on the "Governance" page does not have a detailed description.
- The contrast of some text against the background is insufficient.
- The contrast of some components against the background is insufficient.
- Videos do not have text transcripts or audio descriptions.
- Some videos do not have synchronized subtitles.
- The rows in the table on the "Legal Information" page are not properly vocalized by the screen reader.
- The destination of some links are unclear due to implicit titles.
- Some buttons are recognized as links.
- The opening of the fold/unfold on the breadcrumb trail is not vocalized by the screen reader.
- Status messages are not correctly rendered by assistive technologies.
- The document code is not valid.
- The title of the home page is not relevant.
- Language changes on several pages are not indicated in the source code.
- Some tags are used for presentation purposes only.
- The presence of a direction change indication in the <head> tag of the site is not relevant.
- Elements that are not titles are in title tags.
- Items visually represent a list but are not recognized as such by the screen reader.
- Citations are not properly structured using <blockquote> tags.
- Components on some pages contain attributes used to present information in the source code.
- Links whose nature is not obvious are not visible against the surrounding text.
- The focus is not visible on several elements of the site.
- The input control in the form on the "Contact" page is not accompanied by suggestions to facilitate the correction of input errors.
- The content grouping zones present cannot be reached or avoided.
- The tab order does not always follow a consistent path.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 06/03/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contact us
- Legal notice
- Ethical Charter
- Jobs market projects
- COVID-19 : we support research projects
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message via our contact form (Website / Report a technical issue).
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07